1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. On Console/Buffet: drawer fronts are solid mango wood, with a hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls. Base features hand wrought iron.
5. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
6. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
7. Faux leather on tufted-back chairs with nail-head trim. Chairs ship fully assembled.
8. Base features solid parota wood, requires minimal assembly.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality, hand-crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two-toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. Three drawers add functionality. Wrought iron base adds value and elegance.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
6. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.